Tuesday, December 7, 2010

82 days and counting. Addendum.


For Jesus.



Perched crane.


Each day of this project, I spend a few minutes early on brainstorming what to shoot. Usually I plan some type of backup option, in case I don't come across anything worth photographing throughout the day. In most cases thus far, my backup plan has not been employed; though a few times, I've begun uploading my photos with doubts in my mind about the quality of the photos. So far, I've not been terribly disappointed in my performance. I have, instead, found myself on many occasions sifting through three or four photos, and only one can be chosen.

Thus, I've created the addendum. Though not official picks, these are the ones I lost sleep over last night. From time to time, I will find myself losing sleep again--over pictures. In these unfortunate events, I will publish an addendum as a solution to my sleeplessness.

No comments:

Post a Comment