Friday, March 12, 2010

The last six months.

I have officially been in Seoul for six months and a few days. Since the creation of this little e-diary is my sixth month benchmark, I can't (nor can you) expect to see an accurate account of the events that took place since I've been here. I can reassure you that most of the events, experiences, epiphanies, etc. are not much different than everyone else (there are a lot of us) who has moved to Korea to teach English. Furthermore, you can fairly easily find another blogger having the same experiences I am, in Korea teaching English (there are a lot of us).

That said, as long as I am here, you can rest assured the content proceeding this post will be those of significance to a long-term visitor of this fair city/country/region. The honeymoon phase of orienting to the orient is over--welcome to the year of the White Tiger.



No comments:

Post a Comment