Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Golden.







Ahhh, sunny California. After a total of nine days pedaling and one day resting, we have successfully crossed our first state line. I do love Oregon, but it is time to say goodbye to the beaver state for now, and explore more of the great union which comprises the US of A. As a result of our small accomplishment, I find myself excited for a variety of reasons; I have the freedom and resources to attempt this feat, I am attempting this feat, and whatever the result, I will know more tomorrow than I did yesterday and do today.

Since our departure, we have spent a quarter of the time in the rain, I have spent half the time cold, we have ridin an accumulative 450 miles, patronized two restaurants, broke down and stayed in one very cheap motel, and have countless more countables. In summary, it has been a great experience for us thus far, and we can only assume more and better is on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment